When those workin' days are through, weekend weekend weekend!
It's the weekend, baby. Well, it's almost already over. And that's how weekends go for me: the moment I sit down and take deep breaths it's sunday night and I'm not really relaxing - I'm preparing. The weeks have become so long and so thick with work. I guess I knew this time was coming. I guess I couldn't keep taking zoo day-trips forever.
But right now it's still the weekend baby!
Here's a list of things I love about weekends:
1. no work.
3. sitting down at a real table for breakfast and not eating in my car or at my work desk.
4. mid-day family-style naps.
1. we got rid of the pacifiers by trading them in for a big boy toy (we let him pick out his toy and hand over his treasures to the cashier).
2. we are transferring him to his big-boy bed because his crib (my grandmother's crib) has had some serious wear and tear and is no longer safe. Plus, he keeps asking to sleep in his big boy bed, so-
3. his new favorite sentences are, "Look at that mug" (in reference to someones face........). I'm laughing too much to think of any more right now.
Now I'm off to make a birthday list (yes, mom - I'm on it) for my impending 28th! Woohoo for weekends!