Spring?

There's not much I dislike more than cold.  We had this spike in beautiful spring weather a few weeks ago and I spent every second outside soaking up the sun before the mosquitoes invaded.  Lane and I lounged out in the yard or at the park, everywhere we COULD lounge, we did.


I prepared our garden beds that we had custom made this year in hopes of actually having at least a few successful things grow.  



And then the frost hit followed by the days of under 60 degree weather and our plants survived, but I feel like I barely did.  All my beautiful vitamin D deposits that were radiating and full are now empty and I stare longingly and dramatically out the window at the sun and the green grass knowing it's not warm enough to go out there.  Not for me.  No, not even with a coat.

Comments

Popular Posts