Colt Cam

This is the start of a guest feature through film.

Colt came home yesterday after a walk with Lane with so much footage and I've been watching it all morning, reminded again of the something-beautiful in him that I'm drawn to.

These 10second-60second snippets show the very visceral way Colt lives in the world, and although I'm hungry to throw in edits, music, splices, cuts, combining these into one sweet video, I'm keeping my hands off and letting the shorts speak for themselves.   I suggest a full screen view.

Companion:



(As an aside, I've joined the ranks of the mommyblog world on topbabyblogs.  
If you're feeling froggy, you can pop me up in the stats by clicking on that ad over there>>>>>>>>>>>  
You can vote every day too, so keep on a clickin.  Thanks!)

Comments

Popular Posts