Out with the family, In with the new

We are sun-indulgent.  Even on days when I have to work, the three of us find a way to move the whole world outside and I squint at my computer in the sun.

I am on the edge of my seat with anticipation over this house and daydream about opening the windows and feeling the breeze rush in to all of our new, completely bare rooms - since we don't have any furniture or even a skillet and proper spatula.  Everyone in the family has been offering us stuff but I truly love the idea of the blank slate, of showing up with our kitchen table and a crib and filling the rooms with what we choose together, starting over again and again.






Colt has been reading us Kurt Vonnegut

This is just....awesome 


Hey, also, if you can click on that black and white ad over there on the right to vote for me, that'd be greeeeeaaaat.

Comments

Popular Posts